Sunday 6 January 2013

SOOO many choices

Once we made it past the 20 week scan I felt I could finally start to get properly excited about this Baby To Be!  One thing I must admit that I did get very excited about was choosing a diaper/nappy bag.  I love handbags especially Mulberry bags...they are my weakness! So getting a diaper bag was something totally new and exciting and let me tell you there are SOOOO many bags out there and such a range of prices.


I have noticed that these Yummy Mummy Nappy bags seem to be very popular with many of the mums I see around town. 



The Cath Kidson Nappy bags are also really cute and very popular with mums. A new mum I know has one and raves about it, plus it totally suits her style.
The Pacapod changing bags also caught my eye as they were not as obviously a 'changing bag'

I know there are tons of Orla Kiely fans out there and one of my good friends has already decided she will be getting one of these bags once she is pregnant


Another brand of diaper bags that caught my eye is Storksak...so many choices and like the Pacapod they are moving away from the 'obvious diaper bag' and are in the running!

Now ever since watching her tv show I have lusted after the Rosie Pope Shopper bag...so chic 
And finally I stumbled upon Sugarjack diaper bags...again SO many choices and they currently have a sale


SOOO as you can see major dilema. What do you have or do you have any favourites?



3 comments:

  1. I must say that I really struggle to find a diaper bag that fits my style. I searched and searched and ended up choosing a bag I liked that is the right size, has some compartments to separate items in but actually isn't a diaper bag. It fits me though and I am looking forward to using it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH that sounds really good, do you have a link of the bag you are going to use?
      When are you due?

      Delete
  2. It took me two bags to get it right! My biggest advice is to find one that doesn't fall off your shoulder. You're already juggling so much, it drove me CRAZY my first one kept falling off. I have a Matt & Nat Diaper bag and I love it!!! I think they're discontinuing it so it's super cheap right now too:
    http://www.voyashop.com/women/bags/diaper-bags/hopper-black-2115.html

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS